To get us in the festive mood and to celebrate the launch of our new iOS app we’re launching a seasonal photography competition, A Mobile Christmas. Christmas is one of the most photogenic times of year, whether it’s tinsel, trees and Christmas markets in Europe, or other local festive traditions.
To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is log in to CoinaPhoto, share with us your best photos that capture the essence of the holiday season and upload them on the public library category titled ‘A Mobile Christmas’.
There are $1000 worth of Amazon vouchers up for grabs (with $500 for first prize, $300 for 2nd and $200 for 3rd!) and entry to the competition closes on Sunday 28th December, with the winner announced in the New Year.
So good luck and get snapping!
Step by step guide to publishing photos in the Public library using Desktop website
1) http://www.coinaphoto.com/register/: Sign up using your existing Facebook, twitter, G+ or Instagram credentials or simply using your email
2) On the home page, click on ‘My photo libraries’ icon on top of the screen
3) Select ‘Add new’ and ‘Upload Photo’ for the competition
4) Choose the category ‘A mobile christmas’ from the category selection menu
5) Press ‘save’ and its done!
Step by step guide to publishing photos in the Public library using iOS mobile app
- Download and sign in to the CoinaPhoto app
- Go to my public library by tapping on the little grey icon with a person and picture
- Create new album title and add photo to the album
- Fill out the boxes detailing your photos title etc. and select ‘Mobile Christmas’ as category
- Upload your photo!
*Conditions apply. Please review our T&Cs on CoinaPhoto for more details