THEME: Aerial Photography
We can’t contain our excitement as we introduce to you one of our most challenging photo contests so far! Decades ago, aerial photographers went as far as using pigeons to shoot aerial images. These days it’s a little easier to capture a high-flying shot, but it still requires some extra effort! We are asking you to think out of the box, get creative and get your props involved as we look for some of the most inspiring aerial photos as shot by you. Now, we don’t expect you to hire a pigeon as your personal assistant but we can’t wait to see what clever techniques you come up with, so enter now!
- Grand Prize Winner: $200 Amazon voucher for photography equipment and be featured in our upcoming social media campaign (Your name and photo will be showcased to thousands on our Facebook and Twitter pages!)
- Submissions 24th March 2016 to 14th April 2016
- Winners announced 21st April 2016
Think out of the box, get creative and get your props involved. We are looking for some of the most inspiring aerial photos shot by you. Submit your aerial shots to us for a chance to win our grand cash prize!
Our judge will be selecting the best photos based on creativity in subject, perspective, angle, focal point, focus/sharpness and relevance to theme.
- Rumaisa Khan, CoinaPhoto team member
All photo entries must fit ALL criteria to qualify as a winner. Please review the following requirements:
- Photo must ensure all rights, including permissions from subjects and all parties displayed
- Photos submitted must be linked to a CoinaPhoto account
- Must have all 3 sizes available (S=0-5 MP, M=5-10 MP, L=10+ MP)
- CoinaPhoto account must have a profile picture
- Photos must not previously have won an award in one of our previous contests. (Contestants may win more than one CoinaPhoto contest but are not eligible to win consecutive contests)
- Photos submitted must be owned by entrant (winners may be asked to provide additional verification of ownership)
- For more information on contest regulations, please refer to our Terms & Conditions
The contest also offers a fantastic opportunity for your submissions to be uploaded to our Market, which can be bought for commercial use as per our Terms & Conditions. Good luck to all our contestants! Remember, you don’t just take a photograph, you tell a story!
Featured image by Robert Slade