It’s the age old adage, ‘home is where the heart is’. We want to see what has captured your heart with photographs of the place you like to call ‘home’. Take your best shots to show us the place where you feel you belong! Think hard, out of the box and inspire us. Make it warm, cosy and personalised to yourself! Enter our ‘Home’ photo contest now. The lucky winner gets to take away our grand cash prize!
- Grand Prize Winner: $300 Amazon voucher for photography equipment and be featured in our upcoming social media campaign (Your name and photo will be showcased to thousands on our Facebook and Twitter pages!)
- Submissions 11th April 2016 to 1st May 2016
- Winners announced 5th May 2016
Everyone has a story of where they came from and that story can form a big part of a person’s unique identity. Can you tell us your story through a photograph? Show us the place that makes you feel safe, where you can unwind, relax and re-energise for the day ahead. Show us what home means for you and get clicking! The winning shot for our ‘Home’ photo contest gets $300 in Amazon vouchers!
- Rumaisa Khan, CoinaPhoto team member
- To be declared
CRITERIA All photo entries must fit ALL criteria to qualify as a winner. Please review the following requirements:
- Photo must ensure all rights, including permissions from subjects and all parties displayed
- Photos submitted must be linked to a CoinaPhoto account
- Must have all 3 sizes available (S=0-5 MP, M=5-10 MP, L=10+ MP)
- CoinaPhoto account must have a profile picture
- Photos must not previously have won an award in one of our previous contests. (Contestants may win more than one CoinaPhoto contest but are not eligible to win consecutive contests)
- Photos submitted must be owned by entrant (winners may be asked to provide additional verification of ownership)
- For more information on contest regulations, please refer to our Terms & Conditions
The contest also offers a fantastic opportunity for your submissions to be uploaded to our Market, which can be bought for commercial use as per our Terms & Conditions. Good luck to all our contestants! Remember, you don’t just take a photograph, you tell a story!