Are you someone who instinctively sees the world as a series of symmetrical shapes and objects? Do you see patterns in the world that others usually miss? Inspire us with your innovative geometric ideas by entering our new ‘Geometry’ photo contest now!
- Grand Prize Winner: $200 Amazon voucher for photography equipment and be featured in our upcoming social media campaign (Your name and photo will be showcased to thousands on our Facebook and Twitter pages!)
- Submissions 15th February 2016 to 13th March 2016
- Winners announced 17th March 2016
We are calling out to all photography whizzes with a new challenge that has an exciting new edge! Does the idea of shapes, space and position excite you? We want to challenge the budding mathematician in you and bring to life the artist in you in light of geometry. After all, good photography is nothing without an angle, shift and focus! Think symmetry, shapes, infrastructure and angle! It’s entirely your call! So do you think you have the edge? If yes, enter our ‘Geometry’ photo contest now for the chance to win our cash prize and be featured on our social media!
- To be declared
- Rumaisa Khan, CoinaPhoto team member
All photo entries must fit ALL criteria to qualify as a winner. Please review the following requirements:
- Photo must ensure all rights, including permissions from subjects and all parties displayed
- Photos submitted must be linked to a CoinaPhoto account
- Must have all 3 sizes available (S=0-5 MP, M=5-10 MP, L=10+ MP)
- CoinaPhoto account must have a profile picture
- Photos must not previously have won an award in one of our previous contests. (Contestants may win more than one CoinaPhoto contest but are not eligible to win consecutive contests)
- Photos submitted must be owned by entrant (winners may be asked to provide additional verification of ownership)
- For more information on contest regulations, please refer to our Terms & Conditions
The contest also offers a fantastic opportunity for your submissions to be uploaded to our Market, which can be bought for commercial use as per our Terms & Conditions. Good luck to all our contestants! Remember, you don’t just take a photograph, you tell a story!