THEME: Weddings of the World
It’s beautiful how weddings can vary from one part of the world to another. Be it a ceremonious festival lasting several days or a quiet destination wedding with an exchange of vows, this week we want to see photos of the wonderful ways in which couples tie the knot and say ‘I Do’. Take your favourite shots and upload them to our market for a chance to win our ‘Weddings of the World’ photo contest!
- Grand Prize Winner: $100 Amazon voucher for photography equipment and be featured in our upcoming social media campaign (Your name and photo will be showcased to thousands on our Facebook and Twitter pages!)
- Submissions 9th May 2016 to 29th May 2016
- Winners announced 2nd June 2016
- Rumaisa Khan, CoinaPhoto team member
- To be declared
All photo entries must fit ALL criteria to qualify as a winner. Please review the following requirements:
- Photo must ensure all rights, including permissions from subjects and all parties displayed
- Photos submitted must be linked to a CoinaPhoto account
- Must have all 3 sizes available (S=0-5 MP, M=5-10 MP, L=10+ MP)
- CoinaPhoto account must have a profile picture
- Photos must not previously have won an award in one of our previous contests. (Contestants may win more than one CoinaPhoto contest but are not eligible to win consecutive contests)
- Photos submitted must be owned by entrant (winners may be asked to provide additional verification of ownership)
- For more information on contest regulations, please refer to our Terms & Conditions
The contest also offers a fantastic opportunity for your submissions to be uploaded to our Market, which can be bought for commercial use as per our Terms & Conditions. Good luck to all our contestants! Remember, you don’t just take a photograph, you tell a story!