There are many sides of Indonesia to explore! It is a country which is not only home to 150 active volcanoes but it also has over 1700 islands. With people who speak over 700 living languages in the country, there is no lack of cultural, historic or natural diversity in this far eastern land! Be it the busy roads of Jakarta, exotic island life of Sumatra, cultural trip in Ubud or the volcanoes of East Java - capture different facets of Indonesia to enter our Colours of Indonesia Photo Challenge.
Grand Prize Winner: $100 Amazon voucher for photography equipment and be featured in our upcoming social media campaign.
How to enter the photo challenge:
- Select 'Upload Photo' option from the top right of the page after logging in
- Select the photo from your device and upload it
- Enter photo details
- Click the ‘Enter contest’ option
- Select the contest you wish to enter using the drop down menu
Photos must fulfil the following criteria to be considered our favourites.
- Photographer must be in possession of a model release agreement signed with all identifiable subjects and parties displayed in their photo
- Photos submitted must be linked to a CoinaPhoto account
- Photos must be at least 1500px
- All entries submitted to the contest will also feature in our market for a chance to be sold to a wide array of buyers
- CoinaPhoto account must have a profile picture
- Photo submitted must be photographer’s own work
- For more information on challenge regulations, please refer to our Terms & Conditions
Featured photo by Dwi Yin Istinov