Capturing the beauty and pride of Indonesia through the lens
- Submissions 29 May to 18 June
- Finalists announced 19 June
- Winners announced 29 June
The tropical country with a thousand islands and over 300 ethnic groups, are still unified with national pride. We capture the spirit of Indonesian culture and pride with our latest competition (we’re early from Indonesia Independence Day 17 August!). We would like to recognize our amazing Indonesian CoinaPhoto community, thank you for being amazing members and contributing to our global photography community and market! “Indonesiaku” = “My Indonesia”, from traditional to modern, we want to see your perspective of this East Asian culture.
Once our judging panel has selected the Top 10, the competition will open up for CoinaPhoto users to vote on which photo is their favourite. Photos must not previously have won an award in one of our previous photography contests. Three winners will be selected all together:
- Angie Quach, Member of CoinaPhoto Team
- Sudirmanto Muchtar, Previous CoinaPhoto Contest Finalist
- Hendi Syarifuddin, Previous CoinaPhoto Contest Finalist
- Judges‘ Choice: $500 Amazon voucher for photography equipment
- 1st Runner Up: $300 Amazon voucher for photography equipment
- 2nd Runner Up: $200 Amazon voucher for photography equipment
HOW IT WORKS:
- Sign up/Log in to CoinaPhoto
- Click on the ‘Public Library’ icon
- Choose ‘Indonesiaku’ in Category dropdown
- Upload photos
- Share your photos, browse other submissions and get inspired from our CoinaPhoto community
You don’t take a photograph, you create a a story! What does your story say about Indonesia?
Good luck to all our contestants!