Share your best photos showing the loving connection and heartfelt emotion of family through photography.
Upload these photos to our Market category ‘Family’ for a chance to win!
- Grand Prize Winner: $500 Amazon voucher for photography equipment and be featured in our upcoming social media campaign (Your name and photo will be showcased to thousands on our Facebook and Twitter pages!)
- 1st Runner Up: $300 Amazon voucher for photography equipment
- 2nd Runner Up: $200 Amazon voucher for photography equipment
- Submissions 4 January 2016 to 24 January 2016
- Winners announced 31 January 2016
Family is often our favorite subject to capture with our cameras. From children, babies, parents, grandparents, nieces, nephews, expecting parents, and all of the various definitions of families we have, there is a full array of emotions to be displayed and stories to be told. We want to see the moments that mean the most to you and be moved by your stories of the most intimate and dynamic human bond.
Photo by Jiha Fauzi
Judges will be selecting the best photos based on creativity in subject, perspective, angle, focal point, focus/sharpness and relevance to theme. Three winners will be selected all together.
All photo entries must fit ALL criteria to qualify as a winner. Please review the following requirements:
- Photo must ensure all rights, including permissions from subjects and all parties displayed
- Photos submitted must be linked to a CoinaPhoto account
- Must have all 3 sizes available (S=0-5 MP, M=5-10 MP, L=10+ MP)
- CoinaPhoto account must have a profile picture
- Photos must not previously have won an award in one of our previous contests. (Contestants may win more than one CoinaPhoto contest but are not eligible to win consecutive contests)
- Photos submitted must be owned by entrant (winners may be asked to provide additional verification of ownership)
- For more information on contest regulations, please refer to our Terms & Conditions
Please keep in mind that all photos uploaded for our contests will be available in our market, which can be bought for commercial use as per our Terms & Conditions.
Good luck to all our contestants! Remember, you don’t just take a photograph, you tell a story!
*Featured photo by Chelsea Yargar