With the new Chinese New Year in full swing, let’s see how the welcome celebrations for it unfolded in your part of the world. Representing friendship, happiness and loyalty, the Year of the Dog marks a promising new beginning. We want to see festivities, including lanterns, costumes and vibrant colours, during the new Chinese New Year celebrations through photography, so don’t forget to enter our Year of the Dog Photo Challenge.
How to enter the photo challenge:
- Select 'Upload Photo' option from the top right of the page after logging in
- Select the photo from your device and upload it
- Enter photo details
- Click the ‘Enter contest’ option
- Select the contest you wish to enter using the drop down menu
Photos must fulfil the following criteria to be considered our favourites.
- Photographer must be in possession of a model release agreement signed with all identifiable subjects and parties displayed in their photo
- Photos submitted must be linked to a CoinaPhoto account
- Photos must be at least 1500px
- All entries submitted to the contest will also feature in our market for a chance to be sold to a wide array of buyers
- CoinaPhoto account must have a profile picture
- Photo submitted must be photographer’s own work
- For more information on challenge regulations, please refer to our Terms & Conditions
Featured Image by Sudirmanto Muchtar