THEME: Black & White
Calling all monochrome lovers! There may have been a time when as a child one of the most exciting decisions was which coloured crayons to pick when expressing our artistic minds. The diverse variety of colourful shades around us makes the world inspiring, however we want to challenge you a little further! Let’s take a step back to a simpler time when just black and white were the two colours used to reflect a myriad of different representations of concepts, ideas and emotions. We want you to think out of the box and strike up a moment of connection with the artist within and challenge yourself to take your best ‘Black and White’ shots! Enter now to inspire us and win our grand cash prize!
Grand Prize Winner: $300 Amazon voucher for photography equipment and be featured in our upcoming social media campaign (Your name and photo will be showcased to thousands on our Facebook and Twitter pages!)
- Submissions 10th March 2016 to 31st March 2016
- Winners announced 7th April 2016
Let’s go back in time, challenge ourselves and reign in our artistic abilities to just the two basic colours of black and white. Express yourself using representations of concepts, ideas and emotions just using monochrome colours. Submit your best entries to our ‘Black and White’ photo contest now and win a $300 cash prize!
Follow the Line by Pierre Cuony
Judges will be selecting the best photos based on creativity in subject, perspective, angle, focal point, focus/sharpness and relevance to theme.
- To be declared
- Rumaisa Khan, CoinaPhoto team member
All photo entries must fit ALL criteria to qualify as a winner. Please review the following requirements:
- Photo must ensure all rights, including permissions from subjects and all parties displayed
- Photos submitted must be linked to a CoinaPhoto account
- Must have all 3 sizes available (S=0-5 MP, M=5-10 MP, L=10+ MP)
- CoinaPhoto account must have a profile picture
- Photos must not previously have won an award in one of our previous contests. (Contestants may win more than one CoinaPhoto contest but are not eligible to win consecutive contests)
- Photos submitted must be owned by entrant (winners may be asked to provide additional verification of ownership)
- For more information on contest regulations, please refer to our Terms & Conditions
The contest also offers a fantastic opportunity for your submissions to be uploaded to our Market, which can be bought for commercial use as per our Terms & Conditions. Good luck to all our contestants! Remember, you don’t just take a photograph, you tell a story!
Featured image: Windmill in the Night by Spiros Miaris