What do Abu Dhabi, Amman, Beirut and Cairo have in common? Apart from being host cities to bustling crowds, classic yet contemporary cultures and ornate architecture, they are also some of the most vibrant capital cities of the Arab world. Boasting a wide array of lifestyles, authentic street styles and night life – Arabian capitals have distinguished themselves as popular travel destinations. Capture shots of Arabian Capitals to enter our latest photo challenge.
Grand Prize Winner: $100 Amazon voucher for photography equipment and be featured in our upcoming social media campaign.
How to enter the photo challenge:
- Select 'Upload Photo' option from the top right of the page after logging in
- Select the photo from your device and upload it
- Enter photo details
- Click the ‘Enter contest’ option
- Select the contest you wish to enter using the drop down menu
Photos must fulfil the following criteria to be considered our favourites.
- Photographer must be in possession of a model release agreement signed with all identifiable subjects and parties displayed in their photo
- Photos submitted must be linked to a CoinaPhoto account
- Must have 3 or more sizes available:
Large - both width and the height of a photo are over 3000 px
Medium - At least one dimension (either height or width) is over 1500 px (please note that L needs both over 3000, so if one is over 3000 and the other one is less than 3000 it is considered M)
Small - One of the dimensions is below 1500 px
- All entries submitted to the contest will also feature in our market for a chance to be sold to a wide array of buyers
- CoinaPhoto account must have a profile picture
- Photo submitted must be photographer’s own work
- For more information on challenge regulations, please refer to our Terms & Conditions
Featured image by Mohammed Al Janabi